Well, everyone, we have made it to the last set of fixtures for the Credit Union Plus Coaching Leagues.
As it is the last weekend and the weekend before Halloween, there will be some fun on Friday and Saturday. Please encourage everyone to wear fancy dress, but do remember you still need shin guards.
When the games are over, come to the office, where treats and certificates will be available. Also, there will be spot prizes for best dressed. We have some of the gifts from the Cup Final Player of the matches to give away as prizes to the children.
We will also have a facepainter in the MDL if anyone wants to get their face painted
When coming from pitches 1-7 please get up to pitch one and go right then up the wee hill and into the NECSL offices. This way we keep all the players off the road.
Only one team is free on Friday in u8 so if a Friday team in u8 could play on Saturday, I can make sure all the children get a game.
Hope you all enjoy the break to the teams moving on to St Pats next year best of luck.
Please hold your phone sideways for the best view
- Reverse park on-site, please
- Only Moulded blades, Moulded studs or Astor Boots are to be worn (NO STEEL STUDS)
- Shin Guards must be worn
- No Glasses, only Sports goggles to be worn by players
- Ensure gates are closed during matches
- No Photography or Videoing of the games is allowed
- No Smoking in or around the games.
- No Vaping or E-Cigarettes
- Failure to field will result in fines
- Late cancellations will also result in fines
- Only Garda Vetted Coaches allowed in the cages
- No Spectators are allowed on Fifa One Astro; they must stay on the Concrete surrounds.
- The score of Games are not recorded and must not be displayed on the web in any way.